Introduce your self [English only]

Speak up your mind and improve your english here.
User avatar
efriel
Site Admin
Posts: 391
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 13:36

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby efriel » 16 Jan 2009, 09:05

stankonia wrote:
efriel wrote:born to be kill the time with study..., music, and internet.
:ugeek:

please allow me to correct it.
it should be: "born to be killed with study..., music, and internet."

but i guess, what brother rahman really means was:
Born to kill!

though it might sounds a bit creepy


that's what i mean,
Regards,
Efriel Elyasa
Lovely Seleb Administrator...

Make visit today...

http://www.stovia.com
http://www.pagehook.com
Web Pasar Saham Terkini
Your Elite Organizer

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 16 Jan 2009, 16:17

atha wrote:my turn, coz this's da time.
was born from beloved mom n dad in Jakarta 23 years ago.
moved to Cibinong when 6th degree of elementary school.
2 be honest, i didn't like when mom n dad tell that we must moved to here.
Cibinong. 1st time i heard, i don't know where the place is?
maybe outside of our earth and have a neighbor with an alien. hahaha...

-2 be continue-

(dipanggil atasan...!!!)

Could u tell us what' the reason ur family
have to move to cibinong?

We'll be waiting....

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 16 Jan 2009, 16:21

rahman wrote:
idotkontji wrote:Anybody can help him for grammars.... ?
Please... Image


hehehehehe,,,,

yes, help me for my Grammers,,,,

if you can help me brothe Idot,,,,

why not you ??

Hehehe... ok...
What can i do for u to improving
your english grammars...?
i will ask those
to my uncle, Google... :mrgreen:

User avatar
stankonia
Letnan
Posts: 445
Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 17:28

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby stankonia » 16 Jan 2009, 18:26

rahman wrote:hehehehehe,,,,

yes, help me for my Grammers,,,,

if you can help me brothe Idot,,,,

why not you ??

brother rahman, if you want to know english better, you have to learn.
I have some tips to help you understand english. I used to do this myself.

If you watch movie in DVD, please set the subtitle language into english.
You might be confused in some parts, which is normal. But the pictures of activities you see on TV will help you to understand what are they talking about.

Don't give up! If seeing the pictures still don't help you understand, you should replay the scene, but this time you need to switch the subtitle language into Bahasa Indonesia, so you can understand.

And if in the movie you found some words that sound strange to you, do not hesitate to open the dictionary. You cannot learn a language without a Dictionary. It's a must!

Please try it! Hopefully you succeeded!
peace and out,

stankonia

User avatar
rahman
Sersan
Posts: 137
Joined: 10 Jan 2009, 01:07

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby rahman » 16 Jan 2009, 19:13

stankonia wrote:brother rahman, if you want to know english better, you have to learn.
I have some tips to help you understand english. I used to do this myself.

If you watch movie in DVD, please set the subtitle language into english.
You might be confused in some parts, which is normal. But the pictures of activities you see on TV will help you to understand what are they talking about.

Don't give up! If seeing the pictures still don't help you understand, you should replay the scene, but this time you need to switch the subtitle language into Bahasa Indonesia, so you can understand.

And if in the movie you found some words that sound strange to you, do not hesitate to open the dictionary. You cannot learn a language without a Dictionary. It's a must!

Please try it! Hopefully you succeeded!


ok,, thanks for brother Stan,

i will try it..... 8-) 8-)
i can't be perfect,,,
peace and explore...

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 16 Jan 2009, 21:31

stankonia wrote:
rahman wrote:hehehehehe,,,,

yes, help me for my Grammers,,,,

if you can help me brothe Idot,,,,

why not you ??

brother rahman, if you want to know english better, you have to learn.
I have some tips to help you understand english. I used to do this myself.

If you watch movie in DVD, please set the subtitle language into english.
You might be confused in some parts, which is normal. But the pictures of activities you see on TV will help you to understand what are they talking about.

Don't give up! If seeing the pictures still don't help you understand, you should replay the scene, but this time you need to switch the subtitle language into Bahasa Indonesia, so you can understand.

And if in the movie you found some words that sound strange to you, do not hesitate to open the dictionary. You cannot learn a language without a Dictionary. It's a must!

Please try it! Hopefully you succeeded!

The same way i use to do...
Mr. Stan u are suitable to be a great teacher in this room...

User avatar
coldfusion
Site Admin
Posts: 501
Joined: 09 Nov 2008, 08:15

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby coldfusion » 17 Jan 2009, 11:14

yepp perrroniee ... he's got an A + on english subject..
regards,
coldfusion

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 17 Jan 2009, 18:40

coldfusion wrote:yepp perrroniee ... he's got an A + on english subject..

Wow... awesome..
I think Mr. Coldfusion also very good on english...
All of u have got to hear how smart Mr. Coldfusion is...

Ok... good morning students...
Please read on the blackboard...
We are now learning "Greetings"
on english... Image

Students: Welcome baaaaaaaaaccckk..... !!!

User avatar
coldfusion
Site Admin
Posts: 501
Joined: 09 Nov 2008, 08:15

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby coldfusion » 18 Jan 2009, 13:24

idotkontji wrote:
coldfusion wrote:yepp perrroniee ... he's got an A + on english subject..

Wow... awesome..
I think Mr. Coldfusion also very good on english...
All of u have got to hear how smart Mr. Coldfusion is...

Ok... good morning students...
Please read on the blackboard...
We are now learning "Greetings"
on english... Image

Students: Welcome baaaaaaaaaccckk..... !!!


ouuwwwww.. dod;s... .. shy mode ON..
regards,
coldfusion

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 18 Jan 2009, 20:20

coldfusion wrote:
idotkontji wrote:
coldfusion wrote:yepp perrroniee ... he's got an A + on english subject..

Wow... awesome..
I think Mr. Coldfusion also very good on english...
All of u have got to hear how smart Mr. Coldfusion is...

Ok... good morning students...
Please read on the blackboard...
We are now learning "Greetings"
on english... Image

Students: Welcome baaaaaaaaaccckk..... !!!


ouuwwwww.. dod;s... .. shy mode ON..

Dont b shy ... u deserve it....!


Return to “English Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests