Introduce your self [English only]

Speak up your mind and improve your english here.
User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 05 Jan 2009, 22:50

Introduce yourself please...

Image


Image

User avatar
fandi
Pramuka
Posts: 14
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 08:33

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby fandi » 06 Jan 2009, 11:51

Hai Hai..
Holiday seasons is over.. it's time to WORK WORK WORK..
:shock:
Bro Idot, I just get back online. after offline for a while..
:oops: :D
It seems i miss a lot of things in this forum.
My name is Fandi. a Newbie. hehehehee..
I was born in Cibinong, but right now I "kost" (what the heck is kost in english anyway :lol: ) in Salemba.

Forget bout the grammar, just speak it out. :lol:
Nice topic btw.
Keep Up The Good Work All,

Fandi K.

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 06 Jan 2009, 20:21

fandi wrote:Hai Hai..
Holiday seasons is over.. it's time to WORK WORK WORK..
:shock:
Bro Idot, I just get back online. after offline for a while..
:oops: :D
It seems i miss a lot of things in this forum.
My name is Fandi. a Newbie. hehehehee..
I was born in Cibinong, but right now I "kost" (what the heck is kost in english anyway :lol: ) in Salemba.

Forget bout the grammar, just speak it out. :lol:
Nice topic btw.


Wow... welcome back Mr. Fandi
All of we have been waiting for you here
for long long time.

Where have u been for so long?

Got busy with your own business?
I hope u can keep in touch with us for
sharing your knowledges and everything
else.

Ok, we'll be waiting u here and
won't go till u come... :lol:

User avatar
jang_kasep
Kopral
Posts: 107
Joined: 01 Dec 2008, 14:48

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby jang_kasep » 06 Jan 2009, 20:38

Oh my gosh....(with cinlau style) finally an english corner in Cibinong Forum.
I think this forum is just getting better and better.
Thankyou mr.Mod (the handsome and smart one) for making this room,ooohh I'm so excited (seems like a little overact isn't it? :lol: )
Ok now the introducing part:
Hello my name is jajang,i live in cibinong, i am cool, handsome and nice easygoing person.
would you like to be my friend???? (yes ofcourse i'm asking you, not the one besides you) :D
Sorry if i'm a little saraf because i'm just a human. Nobody's perfect :lol:

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 06 Jan 2009, 21:58

jang_kasep wrote:Oh my gosh....(with cinlau style) finally an english corner in Cibinong Forum.
I think this forum is just getting better and better.
Thankyou mr.Mod (the handsome and smart one) for making this room,ooohh I'm so excited (seems like a little overact isn't it? :lol: )
Ok now the introducing part:
Hello my name is jajang,i live in cibinong, i am cool, handsome and nice easygoing person.
would you like to be my friend???? (yes ofcourse i'm asking you, not the one besides you) :D
Sorry if i'm a little saraf because i'm just a human. Nobody's perfect :lol:


OH MY GOSH too...

I think this forum is just getting better and better.

Thx..

Thankyou mr.Mod (the handsome and smart one)

That's me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(seems like a little overact isn't it? :lol: )

Yupz, that's u... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello my name is jajang,i live in cibinong, i am cool, handsome and nice easygoing person.

What..! OMG....!

would you like to be my friend????

Let me think for an hour (not for a while) :lol:

Sorry if i'm a little saraf because i'm just a human

Not recognize yet you are a human... :lol:

Nobody's perfect :lol:

i am a perfect one... :mrgreen:

User avatar
stankonia
Letnan
Posts: 445
Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 17:28

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby stankonia » 07 Jan 2009, 00:54

my turn..!!
please give a space for stankonia

AKA stenlyssimo, is an organism, living organism, the complex one, who like everything about computer.
well, not exactly everything, but i enjoy learning things about Information Technology.

I'm 26 years old right now. I was born and raised in Jambi, and in the year 2000, I moved here, to continue my study in Gunadarma.
is it me or it really sounds like a job interview?

i like this forum. i'm happy to be a part of this community.
thanx to admin, the moderators, IT and all members of this forum, for allowing me to learn and share things; for being so welcome to me.
especially to the admin, for staying in this forum every single day, and bring up many interesting post and respond, thank you.

it's nice to know you, people.
i hope we will be a solid community, not just in the forum, but in the real life.
and hopefully, we all can be the agents of change...

ow yeah, I live in Kenari, I rent a room (ngekos) with my friend, Eliaman Zebua
so fandi, it sounds like we're neighbor. where in salemba, exactly, you stay?

ps:
if you think that one of my words is not right, i'd be glad if you want to correct me
peace and out,

stankonia

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 07 Jan 2009, 04:36

stankonia wrote:my turn..!!
please give a space for stankonia

AKA stenlyssimo, is an organism, living organism, the complex one, who like everything about computer.
well, not exactly everything, but i enjoy learning things about Information Technology.

I'm 26 years old right now. I was born and raised in Jambi, and in the year 2000, I moved here, to continue my study in Gunadarma.
is it me or it really sounds like a job interview?

i like this forum. i'm happy to be a part of this community.
thanx to admin, the moderators, IT and all members of this forum, for allowing me to learn and share things; for being so welcome to me.
especially to the admin, for staying in this forum every single day, and bring up many interesting post and respond, thank you.

it's nice to know you, people.
i hope we will be a solid community, not just in the forum, but in the real life.
and hopefully, we all can be the agents of change...

ow yeah, I live in Kenari, I rent a room (ngekos) with my friend, Eliaman Zebua
so fandi, it sounds like we're neighbor. where in salemba, exactly, you stay?

ps:
if you think that one of my words is not right, i'd be glad if you want to correct me


AKA stenlyssimo, is an organism

What kinds of organism are u? :lol:

is it me or it really sounds like a job interview?

You make it seems like a job interview :lol:

i like this forum. i'm happy to be a part of this community.

We are wide open, stan... come to papa.. :mrgreen:

especially to the admin, for staying in this forum every single day, and bring up many interesting post and respond, thank you.

With a pleasure... can somebody take me out of here....!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's nice to know you, people.
i hope we will be a solid community, not just in the forum, but in the real life.

Ok, invite us. We will be there... (aya makanan?) :oops:

ow yeah, I live in Kenari, I rent a room (ngekos) with my friend, Eliaman Zebua

Eliaman Zebua? Dont be kidding? Really? How could it be? I mean, how is he? :)

so fandi, it sounds like we're neighbor. where in salemba, exactly, you stay?

Ok, like on "Tali Kasih" (Lost Family, ya?) :lol:

User avatar
stankonia
Letnan
Posts: 445
Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 17:28

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby stankonia » 07 Jan 2009, 08:53

idotkontji wrote:What kinds of organism are u? :lol:

the complex one, even i still cannot understand myself

idotkontji wrote:Eliaman Zebua? Dont be kidding? Really? How could it be? I mean, how is he? :)

yup!! i'm not joking...
eliaman is one of my friends in the first year in Gunadarma
well, what can i say about him?
he is fine. he works in a singapore bank, DBS.

idotkontji wrote:
stankonia wrote:so fandi, it sounds like we're neighbor. where in salemba, exactly, you stay?

Ok, like on "Tali Kasih" (Lost Family, ya?) :lol:

hehehe... yup!
"where have you been, son? please come home. daddy miss you"
peace and out,

stankonia

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 07 Jan 2009, 16:39

the complex one, even i still cannot understand myself

How could we understand u if u dont understand urself? Forget it... :lol:

yup!! i'm not joking...
eliaman is one of my friends in the first year in Gunadarma
well, what can i say about him?
he is fine. he works in a singapore bank, DBS.

I met him about 2 months ago on efriel's house. He brought his fiance on. Nice couple....
Give my huge regards to him, ok?
I think it'll be nice if he can take part on this forum... :)

"where have you been, son? please come home. daddy miss you"

Bad scene... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Introduce your self [English only]

Postby idotkontji » 12 Jan 2009, 16:49

Image

We'll be missing him for couples of weeks.
Kang Jajang, a biker and one of KOSTER's member
has been busy with his job on Makassar...
(What are you doing there, Mr. Kahfi...?)

Dont forget bring me lots of souvenirs ok, Mr. Kahfi?

Here is the shoutout on his friendster account:

"Waa mentari gw ga dpt sinyal di lokasi proyek, trpaksa smsan cuma pas turun gunung aja, maaph ya para fans ku sms ga bs langsug dijawab, tapi nanti pas ada sinyal aq langsung jwb dech. Ok?;-)"

What a pity, you, Mr. Kahfi...

P.S: Translate the text above if you dont understand Indonesian language, please... :mrgreen:


Return to “English Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest