Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby idotkontji » 18 Dec 2008, 02:18

Thanks to d'Massive yang sudah menggubah lagu "Merindukanmu" ::Cry::

[intro] C Cmaj7 F

C Cmaj7 F
saat aku tertawa di atas semua
C Cmaj7 F
saat aku menangisi kesedihanku

Am G F
aku ingin engkau selalu ada
Am G F G
aku ingin engkau aku kenang

F Em
selama aku masih bisa bernafas
Dm G
masih sanggup berjalan
C
ku kan slalu memujamu
F
meski ku tak tau lagi
Em A
engkau ada di mana
Dm G
dengarkan aku ku merindukanmu

C

C Cmaj7 F
saat aku mencoba merubah sgalanya
C Cmaj7 F
saat aku meratapi kekalahanku

[interlude] Am G F G

Am Dm
F G C
dengarkan aku ku merindukanmu

User avatar
atha
Kopral
Posts: 62
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 13:43

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby atha » 19 Dec 2008, 09:00

Loh koq disini sepi,
Lagu yang gw banget saat ini...

Alicia Keys - Teenage Love Affair


Lihat videonya, klik aja :
Image

Liriknya klik disini.
ImageDo you know you're unlike any other?

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby idotkontji » 01 Jan 2009, 20:17

Lagi seneng2nya denger lagu Legato: Pergi Bersama Bintang

Download

Forum Legato

User avatar
coldfusion
Site Admin
Posts: 501
Joined: 09 Nov 2008, 08:15

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby coldfusion » 02 Jan 2009, 13:04

Lagu yang berkesan banget dari dulu sampe sekarang udah tua..

foo fighters = walking after you...

dahsyat...
regards,
coldfusion

User avatar
donz1282
Sersan
Posts: 170
Joined: 18 Nov 2008, 12:01

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby donz1282 » 02 Jan 2009, 13:37

idotkontji wrote:Lagi seneng2nya denger lagu Legato: Pergi Bersama Bintang

Download

Forum Legato

Bung Idot bs aja neh..... Thanx bwt komennya...
Bwt yg laen, monggo silahkan di download (sorry OOT, malah jd promosi)

Btw, skrg gw lg demen ama lagu Hello 'Ular Berbisa'
Judulnya sih dangdut bgt, tp lagunya asik.
Kata orang mirip2 Maroon 5

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby idotkontji » 02 Jan 2009, 14:08

donz1282 wrote:
idotkontji wrote:Lagi seneng2nya denger lagu Legato: Pergi Bersama Bintang

Download

Forum Legato

Bung Idot bs aja neh..... Thanx bwt komennya...
Bwt yg laen, monggo silahkan di download (sorry OOT, malah jd promosi)

Btw, skrg gw lg demen ama lagu Hello 'Ular Berbisa'
Judulnya sih dangdut bgt, tp lagunya asik.
Kata orang mirip2 Maroon 5


Hello Band
Judul Lirik: Ular Berbisa
Album: Say Hello
Produksi: Nagaswara


Rasa-rasanya aku telah keliru
Memilih kamu sebagai kekasihku
Cintamu palsu sayangmu semu
Bermain dan permainkan aku

*
Seperti ular seperti ular
Yang sangat berbisa sangat berbisa
Suka memangsa suka memangsa
Diriku tergigit cinta

Reff
Aku tertipu aku terjebak
Aku terperangkap muslihatmu
Aku tertipu aku terjebak
Aku terperangkap muslihatmu

Bisa bisanya aku tekena
Bisa bisanya aku terlena
Rupa rupanya kau berbahaya
Rupa rupanya kau sama

Back to *
Back to Reff

Aku tertipu aku terjebak
Aku terperangkap muslihatmu

Aku tertipu dan aku terjebak 3x

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby idotkontji » 02 Jan 2009, 14:10

coldfusion wrote:Lagu yang berkesan banget dari dulu sampe sekarang udah tua..

foo fighters = walking after you...

dahsyat...


Foo Fighters
Walking after you


Tonight Im tangled in my blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud
Things just wont do without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back

If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you

If youd accept surrender, Ill give up some more
Werent you adored
I cannot be without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back

If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two, Im on your back

I cannot be without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back

If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two, Im on your back

User avatar
coldfusion
Site Admin
Posts: 501
Joined: 09 Nov 2008, 08:15

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby coldfusion » 02 Jan 2009, 14:59

idotkontji wrote:
coldfusion wrote:Lagu yang berkesan banget dari dulu sampe sekarang udah tua..

foo fighters = walking after you...

dahsyat...


Foo Fighters
Walking after you


Tonight Im tangled in my blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud
Things just wont do without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back

If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you

If youd accept surrender, Ill give up some more
Werent you adored
I cannot be without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back

If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two, Im on your back

I cannot be without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back

If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you
If you walk out on me, Im walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two, Im on your back


Kunci gitarna mana dod????
regards,
coldfusion

User avatar
stankonia
Letnan
Posts: 445
Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 17:28

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby stankonia » 08 Jan 2009, 14:17

baca bulbo-nya org lain di fs, gw jd inget salah satu lagu yg udh lama...

Stevie Wonder - Lately

1st verse:
Lately I have had this strangest feeling,
with no vivid reasons here to find.
Yet the thought of losing's been hanging, round my mind...
Far more frequently you're wearing perfume,
with you say, "No special place to go"
But when I ask will you be coming back soon,
you don't know, never know.

Chorus:
Well, I'm a man of many wishes,
I hope my premonition misses,
but what I really feel, my eyes won't let me hide,
cause they always start to cry.
cause it's time could mean goodbye.

2nd Verse:
Lately I've been staring in the mirror,
very slowly picking me apart.
Tryin' to tell myself I have no reason, with your heart.
Just the other night while you were sleeping,
I vaguely heard you whisper someone's name.
But when I ask you of the thoughts you're keeping,
you just say, nothing's changed.

(repeat Chorus twice)
---------------------

ow, how i miss her :(
peace and out,

stankonia

User avatar
idotkontji
Site Admin
Posts: 2430
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 20:21

Re: Lagu yang "Gw banget" saat ini

Postby idotkontji » 08 Jan 2009, 16:47

stankonia wrote:baca bulbo-nya org lain di fs, gw jd inget salah satu lagu yg udh lama...

Stevie Wonder - Lately

1st verse:
Lately I have had this strangest feeling,
with no vivid reasons here to find.
Yet the thought of losing's been hanging, round my mind...
Far more frequently you're wearing perfume,
with you say, "No special place to go"
But when I ask will you be coming back soon,
you don't know, never know.

Chorus:
Well, I'm a man of many wishes,
I hope my premonition misses,
but what I really feel, my eyes won't let me hide,
cause they always start to cry.
cause it's time could mean goodbye.

2nd Verse:
Lately I've been staring in the mirror,
very slowly picking me apart.
Tryin' to tell myself I have no reason, with your heart.
Just the other night while you were sleeping,
I vaguely heard you whisper someone's name.
But when I ask you of the thoughts you're keeping,
you just say, nothing's changed.

(repeat Chorus twice)
---------------------

ow, how i miss her :(


Kalo saya inget lagu Stevie Wonder - Lately ini
karena saya denger lagunya Radja - Tulus....

Hehehe... mirip ya.... wakakakakakaka.... :mrgreen:


Return to “Bincang Bebas Tentang Musik”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest